The Wagenate is an alternative energy source suitable for household
HVAC and other appliances usage during short term power
outages. The initial design intent is to provide consumers a reliable
alternate power source for the furnace, or other appliances/tools in
the event of a power outage.
The Wagenate is a self contained power source capable of running anything
electrical. The initial design intent is to provide consumers energy efficiency,
“GREEN”, and a reliable alternative power source for the furnace, air conditioner
and critical appliances in the event of a power outage in its commitment to help
save lives throughout the world.
• Through further design modifications, the Wagenate would provide supplemental
power not only to a furnace, boilers, hospital equipment (e.g., life support
apparatus), air conditioning equipment, computers, appliances, power tools, compressors
or running anything electrical, etc., for at least 48 hours. The feature of
this unit is that it would not be dependent on fossil fuels.
• The Wagenate would consist of commonly found integrated components
all working together to provide alternative power.
• The Wagenate road map has been defined and consists of the following:
• Integration within new or existing HVAC equipment.
• Stand-alone unit that acts as a self powering energy provider.
• Sealable self-diagnosing unit(s) with the capabilities of powering the
smallest appliances to entire cities or under-served third-world countries.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
• The Wagenate would provide temporary power to household furnaces,
AC appliances, power tools, compressors, breathing machines and other components
that rely on electrical current experiencing short-term outages — and most
power outages are, in fact, short-term.
• The Wagenate could be used by residences, offices, nursing homes, day
care centers, construction sites, controlled-healthcare facilities, government factions
and un-served third-world countries — virtually anywhere that electricity is
required to augment short-term power outages.
• Designed for easy recharging, the Wagenate would automatically recharge
itself while the furnace, AC or appliance are in use. Versatile, adaptable, compact,
affordable, and requiring limited maintenance, this cost-effective temporary power
system would offer consumers a fine alternative to purchasing noisy, expensive,
• Clearly, the Wagenate should find a wide and receptive market among the
consumer households and commercial enterprises, large and small, of America and